TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Why I love this city

There've been previous posts about how the DC area is different from the midwest, and those posts cover the good and the bad. But today on the train, I found the ultimate reason why living in a big city just can't be beat.
Here was the advertisement in the "Express" newspaper, which is a free publication handed out in Metro stations. I can usually read through the daily edition completely during my 35 min ride.
This one caught my eye. I've seen these kinds of studies before, but I'm sure the additional compensation noted resulted in jammed phone lines.
Study Participants Needed
Now, I'm definitely interested in the dark chocolate, but then I thought, what if I was one who got the placebo? You know a placebo is supposed to look/feel/taste exactly like the substance being tested. What would that be? Mockolate?
Since we're talking about chocolate, have you seen the ads with Burt Reynolds as an M&M? Cute. You can Become an M&M yourself, online.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennette Fulda said...

This is quite possibly the only reason to be upset over not having high blood pressure :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3/18/2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home