TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!!


I hope everyone's year is starting out well.
We had a little family party last night, with homemade hors d'oeuvres. You all know I don't -- can't -- cook, but these turned out pretty good. The kids watched a movie with Mike and drank sparkling apple cider. We all laid down around 11:30 but we watched the ball drop in NYC at midnight.
It's been a lazy day today - work and school start tomorrow. Time to get back into a routine. I'll be going to the office on Wednesday and may go downtown on Thursday. We're having an office meeting on Friday, in the local movie theater. Should be fun.
I can't promise regular posts, but I'll try. Resolutions? I don't make them. BUT, I am going to start exercising regularly. Mike's bringing the treadmill in from the garage tomorrow. I'll promise to tell you if I use it. :)
Have a great new year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

1/02/2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year Tonya... love your year in review... here's hoping that 2007 brings you everything you wish for XX

1/03/2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger La- said...

Happy New Year! Beena wild year for you huh? Hoping 2007 continues to bring you great adventures and wonderful things!!

La-

1/04/2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home