TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vacation Daze

Christmas is over and the blues are setting in. I'm not sad, just --I don't know-- anxious? It still doesn't feel like home.
The firm gave us the week off this week (this is in addition to 9 holidays, three weeks vacation and unlimited sick time), so my goal is to really get the house in good shape. Today is Aly's bedroom. We have to clean, purge and organize. It's not going to be fun, but my carrot is that my office is next. I have a new desk and I get to buy some new storage cubes for my scrap stuff.
After the girl's room is done. Sigh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Holly~ said...

I kind feel a let down after the holidays-- its just sooo exciting knowing its coming for weeks and then it goes by so fast!!

Enjoy your days off :D

12/26/2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger Perri said...

I love to organize and buy new stuff to do it with. Sounds like a blast to me.

You know - since you mention your kids names IN your actual posting, you could put their name in your profile instead of dd and ds...

Just a thought. Keep my friend Linda and her family in your prayers please.

12/27/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tonya... hoping you enjoyed Christmas - have fun with the housework :) xx

12/28/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Christmas does go by so fast! Enjoy your days off.

12/28/2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home