TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Blog's Year in Review

Following Perri who followed Amy, I am using the first sentence of each month of 2006 to recap what I've talked about. Okay, edited to say sometimes it is the first TWO sentences because I have a habit of using fragments to finish my title thought.

January - Last Chance for relaxation. I've spent the day surfing the internet and watching our crazy weather -- 62 degrees and thunderstorms/tornado watches.

February - I left my heart in Saaaan Francisco. Wow, what a city. I don't think I've seen a city more beautiful than this.

March - Start spreadin' the news / I'm leavin' today / I'm gonna BE a part of it / New York, New York This was my only post in March.

April - Today was Take Your Daughter to Work Day, though they've now opened it up to sons and daughters. This was my only post in April.

May - I went with Mike to see his new favorite movie on Memorial Day. This was my only post in May.

June - From an email forward, but wow!

July - Thanks to Sherri for sending me this video that made me laugh so hard I cried.

August - Blogging realtime from the Orlando airport.

September - Zak and I love Animal Planet, TLC, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, etc., but even Aly likes the Crocodile Hunter, and now he is gone.

October - We drove up I-69 yesterday to a flea market.

November - Okay, they have sent out a search party for me, so I had better check in.

December - We are in Ohio, our house fully packed.

Yesterday, one of the cyber crop challenges at MC was to do a 'year in review' layout. I wonder if this will count? At the very least, my blog helps me remember when things happened this year. I also see I have a few more posts still in draft status. I'll be going back through to flesh them out and publish this weekend. If you don't have a blog, look in the upper right hand corner and click Create Blog. You'll be glad you did.

Here's hoping your new year is faboo.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw man! The wedding didn't even make the year in review! What the BEEP!

12/31/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

It's only the first sentence of the month! The wedding was the last post of September!!

12/31/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

Happy New Year Tonya :D

1/01/2007 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Faboo...The word of 2006!

1/01/2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Perri said...

You've got to work on those "only posts" for the month.

The party food was not what I needed to see as I am sitting here fighting the late night hunger pangs!

1/02/2007 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home