TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Thursday, December 28, 2006

If you could go anywhere ...

that USAirways flies in the US, where would you go?
Last March, as I was leaving New York City, I volunteered for a later flight (which actually arrived before my scheduled flight did in Indy) and received a free round trip ticket.
The ticket is printed with my name, and is not transferrable.
It was only good for one year from the date of issue, so I have till the first week of March to take my trip.
Where would you go?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hawaii!!! for you to relax with a Mai Tai in hand :)

12/28/2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger La- said...

San Diego
Dallas
Cleveland
New York City
Miami

Lots of places... not all great in the middle of the winter...

La-

12/29/2006 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOOMINGTON!!! OR BOONVILLE! No doubt!!!

Christmas wasn't the same. :(

12/29/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

I would go somewhere to see the ocean----- I LOVE the ocean! ;)

You can always come up to MN/WI and see some of the MC girls Me, Jess, Sara, Korey, Steph and Sheryl :D

12/29/2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Perri said...

I would have to go with Boonville too

12/30/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

I've decided on exotic Bloomington Indiana to visit my BOOOOOOGS

1/14/2007 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home