TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Saturday, April 21, 2007

allllll byyyyyy mysellllllllllllf

i like to be
allllll byyyyyy mysellllllllllllf

Mike took the kids to the amusement park and I'm on my own till Sunday night. There was a flurry of activity to do the Saturday chores and pack an overnight bag, then POOF, all gone. Of course I'll miss them, but I'll also be totally chillin' for two days.

Ack! I also am the only one around who can walk the dogs. Be right back.

We need a doggie door. :)

So it has been a busy couple of weeks with work. Coming back from vacation, I spent 3/5 days downtown, then another day downtown this week and yesterday in the office. The good news is that I feel like the face-to-face meetings were productive and I didn't come away with a million to-do items on my list. The bad news is that I'm still pretty far behind with work, and I'll need to take some time off this week to work on admin tasks that have to be completed by 4/30. Completing staff reviews, required coursework, putting together my annual review. Ugh. Maybe I can do some of it today, but I doubt it!

This weekend's weather is faboo, upper 70s. I need to dig out the lounge chair so I can take a nap in the sun on the patio.

Hope everyone is doing well out there in cyber land. Thanks for stopping by and remember, bloggers love comments. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I wish I had some time by myself :)

Enjoy your days with some R&R

4/21/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Perri said...

24 hours totally alone. I'm trying to imagine it..........................................................................................................................................................nope. Can't even imagine it.

have a great time!

4/21/2007 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning babe... hope you enjoyed your w/e of freedom - of course you missed them, but it's nice to havetime to yourself too... have a wonderful day :D

4/24/2007 3:41 AM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :D

4/24/2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home