TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Weekend Warrior

I was a big brave Pook to make it through the weekend, and I only wish it could have lasted longer!!

Even though my Thursday started out bad, and my flight was slightly delayed due to mechanical issues, the rest of the weekend was simply fabu.

Friday, Jamie and I buzzed all over Bloomington to buy prizes for Pam's bridal shower and scrap supplies. Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, the LSS and Bed Bath & Beyond. We were slowed a bit by my limp, but accomplished everything, so Saturday morning was a leisurely affair.

We picked up Olive Garden for party food (that was a hit!) and everyone had a great time. A sleet storm hit just as folks were leaving so there were some scary moments. Trina wrote to let us know that they saw a car in a tree. ??? Pam delayed her departure by a couple of hours because her little car couldn't make it up the big hill. We all watched the kids DVD -- the packaging was a big hit with Mom.

More scrap shopping on Sunday at Joann's and Dollar Tree. There was no Michael's sale paper! We finally got down to scrapping on Sunday night. Jamie learned to stamp and we both worked on Halloween Layouts while we watched the Oscars.

It was an early morning on Monday. My flight was at 9:15 and there was a $100 change fee since I was flying on miles. After an uneventful flight home (I started reading Gone with the Wind again, I was so happy to see Mike. I ended up taking the whole day off from work. Ahhhhh!

I can't wait to do it again sometime!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Holly~ said...

How fun to hang out with you sister!!
I'm still waiting to see a picture of the 2 of you ;)

3/04/2007 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home