TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Flea Market Finds

We drove up I-69 yesterday to a flea market. There was a booth of Garfield items. Stuff I hadn't seen in years. Like the Garfield sweater I used to have. The telephone. The alarm clock. Plus stuff I'd never seen, like umbrellas, denim shirts, keychains, christmas ornaments.
I spent $100. :eek:
It was a nice morning with the family. We had a nice lunch at Red Lobster and then headed home. Somehow, I suddenly didn't feel good (again) in the evening. Buy stock in Nyquil now, folks. Most of the gals I chat with at Memory Creators have a cold too, and they live all over the world. It's germ season!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Tonya... I LOVE Garfield BTW - it's the expression. Great pad you have here, I'll visit you often :) xx

10/01/2006 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again :) just checkin' to see if you posted again - and thought it rude of me to visit and not comment... LOL Love ya XX

10/05/2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids are giving those germs around. :( thanks to school!

10/07/2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home