TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Friday, September 22, 2006

Blog Tag!

I’ve been blog tagged by Holly, a new friend from Memory Creators.

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


Okay, so here are the weirdest things I can think of:
1. I don’t like when my food touches on my plate.
2. I eat each food separately.
3. When we rescued to baby kittens at 4 wks old, my dog nursed them (and produced milk)
4. I don’t think any of this is really weird. Weird is my normal.
5. I don’t have 5 friends with blogs.

That's it. I'm not so good at games.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

I was also tagged by 64zulane. I'm counting this twice :)

10/01/2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home