TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Michigan v Notre Dame

For weeks, heck, for the whole last YEAR, Mike's friends and co-workers have been giving him heck over this game. Thank God (yes, I prayed for a victory) Michigan won or these guys would have been on obnoxious overload and Mike would have been in a funk for the next year.


Church this morning was great. If you haven't visited The Living Room, go check it out a leave a comment. We're going to add some more resources and maybe some study posts throughout the week.

I've been scrapping quite a bit this week. I joined a chat board (and ordered a monthly scrap kit) at Memory Creators and uploaded a few pages to the gallery. Check it out :)

Work tomorrow. I hate Mondays. And, I'm headed to DC this week so that means figuring out a wardrobe for three days. Hey, I did get a new suit last weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Blue!!!

Thanks for your support, and prayers, honey!!!

You looked great in that suit Tuesday morning...wow, awesome...

I love you!!!

9/20/2006 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Michigander, I also was rooting for Michigan to win! Never thought in a million years it would be such a one-sided game.

9/21/2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! You've been tagged by the wicked Blog Ferry

read all about it here:
http://www.memorycreators.com/forums/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=17&req=postblog

ps: i don;t know how to use links! so please forgive me!
Jody aka 64zulane:)

9/27/2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home