TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Matt & Jamie's Wedding

Storms in Bloomington kept us inside but it was a beautiful ceremony and a great party.
This is my favorite picture so far. Mike had the camera, so there aren't as many pics as *I* would have taken, but I'll share what I've got.

Daddy and Jamie dancing. Thank goodness it was a song I didn't know the words to, but I was still a little teary.



The cake tasting. No messy shoving or icing up the nose. :) I only had a bite but the cake was great. Zak liked the hard icing. There was lots left over, so Matt and Jamie can have some when they get back.

The locomotion line. The DJ had some great songs and most everyone did the locomotion, even Mike, as you can see.





Jamie's on her way to a cruise and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I DID take a ton more pics than that, lol!

The wedding was beautiful...so happy for them, a great couple!!!

Tonya, you did a great job in supporting the bride, I thought...

luv luv

10/02/2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooooooooogs! What an awesome day! Thanks for everything...you were such a great help! Luv luv. Thanks for the sneak peek of pictures too!

10/06/2006 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home