TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Senior Center Auction


After a VERY long day at the Race for the Cure (as you can see Nick demonstrating in this first photo), I headed to the Warrick Co Senior Center Auction with Mom and Pam to do a little shopping. Mike was out of town, and I promised I'd keep the spending below last year's (which was a little over the top, I must say). Hey! It is a good cause.

So here's the loot. I *did* stay under last year (by a few bucks), but what was crazy was that I grabbed a certain amount of money before I left, thinking it was 'extra', and ended up spending exactly that amount when I checked out. And I wasn't keeping track of the spending. Just another instance of God providing to whomever needs it, this time to someone else FROM us.

GWP!


Oh, so I got a bunch of fall decor, a movie night basket, some great frames I'm going to repurpose, and a bunch of gift certificates. Fun times!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home