TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crop for Life

I had a really great time at the Crop for Life at Main Street Baptist Church today. There weren't a million people, the food was great, and I got a lot done.
First -- this is how I pack for a crop. Now, I already selected the photos and new which paper and embellishments to bring. This is less than probably 5% of what is in my office - a rolling cart, three tote bags and my alpha sticker accordian file. That black Garfield tote unzips into a seat cushion. Hey I'm nothing if not prepared. :D

A shot of the crop in the gymnasium. I thought it was really cool that they had folks to help you carry everything from your car to your seat, especially since the parking lot was a little icy. April joined a few hours after I got started, but I think she still accomplished more than I did.
You can see how my stuff takes up much more of the table than it should.
And the floor.

Here's a shot of our table. In addition to April, we had Vicki "Henry" White and Kim Cundiff. All very helpful when I wanted to borrow supplies (and buy them!) but not so excited about having a photo taken of them. :) I don't have a photo of Aly. She came around 4pm and hit a wall at 8pm. We packed up soon after that. Oh, and I won a prize- a great fall page kit. Can't wait to do it again!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home