TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Friday, April 22, 2005

On our Way (almost)

The kids are so excited, I barely got them to bed.
I think we've packed everything we need. I hope we can still find our toothbrushes in the morning. We are hoping to leave between 8-9. It is supposed to be chilly in the a.m. and I think that will make it fun, drinking warm coffee and the kids all snuggly with pillows.

I won't have internet access, but I am taking the laptop, so I may try keeping a journal of sorts and upload it when I get back. Don't bet on it. I'm actually taking a little work with me too. It wouldn't hurt to get a few hours in. ;) When I get 'back' to work, I'm the unofficial project manager, which is a big responsibility. I'm glad to be taking time off now, and to be able to relax (instead of having one of those vacations that is so busy you need a vacation when you get back home).

TGIF!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home