TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Monday, April 18, 2005

Mondays just stink

I decided today that no matter how much you might love your job, some Mondays just stink. I used to dread Mondays. I couldn't sleep on Sunday night. I'd be incredibly grumpy.
Because of Monday.
But since I started my new job at PwC, I've looked forward to Mondays. Not so much today. Topped off by a two hour conference call with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, I could not wait for the work day to end. I am used to DH being with me all day, but today, he was the one working.

DH left before 7 a.m. to go to the high school to help with counseling students after the fatal crash that killed a student. He spent the whole day trying to console kids who wanted to know why bad things happen to good people. What do you say? Especially in public school where prayer is discouraged.

So, here it is finally after 9:00 p.m. and I get to chat with my husband. The kids are glued to wrestling and I'm propping my eyelids open. How do we do it? Thank goodness for an upcoming vacation.

Ugh, I can't even focus to write. It all reminds me how lucky I am to have a great husband and super kids and parents and sisters and friends.

And Tuesdays.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home