TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Spoiled Saturday

Today was the day I was supposed to go wedding dress shopping with my sister. Planned for weeks and actually changed from an overnight with DH in Indy at the PwC office party, and I wake up with a migraine (which, if you think that just means 'headache', think again. I dunno if it was from late night web surfing (and creating this blog!) or the icky smell from the flooded basement, even tho DH rented the deep cleaner yesterday. I feel awful about not going ... so so so sorry Boogs!

now my head feels better but i just feel worn out. i wanna go finish my latest scrapbook page, but i might just go to sleep. DH took Aly to Kentucky Kingdom for the day but they just called to check on me. No one will be home for hours ... surely I could find time to scrap, or clean out the closets?

shout out to my cousin Christina, love you baby!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home