TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Final Countdown

We are in the last hours of home time before vacation and boy, does it show! The kids have doctor's appointments tomorrow, for the first time in years, plus we are going to have a family lunch. We've got shopping and packing to do, and I need to work about 5 hours. I don't know how we are going to fit all that in.

I do know that I probably won't have internet access while we are gone, but I'll still try to journal while I'm away and post later. I've also gotta start posting in the morning, instead of at night when I am exhausted and my eyes are about to fall out of my head by the glow of the computer screen.

I got an email today that SNS has shipped me a package and I am SOOOO excited to receive it. I get to partake of the Design Team goodies this month since I'm the Monthly Starlet. They also have 40% off any item, so I need to place an order before I leave too.

So long for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home