TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I knew it!

I visit Perri's Blog most every day. I found her by searching for homeschool parents and their blogs. Here's the crazy thing: she lives in Boonville! What are the odds?!
Anyway, yesterday, she discovered that she is so NOT a nerd. I was pretty sure I was, and yep, overall, I scored as follows:

33% scored higher (more nerdy), and
67% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.


Now, I'm in the top third of nerds. Apparently those nerdier than me are much more so since I'm low on the totem pole of nerds, but my suspicions were confirmed.

I even knew how to put the nerd badge in a permanent position on my blog. Click on it to take the test yourself. I've also added Perri to my 'links' so you can find her again if you'd like.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home