TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Evolution of Dance

Thanks to Sherri for sending me this video that made me laugh so hard I cried.

I may be behind the curve on YouTube, since this is the #1 most watched video of all time on that site. Some cool stuff there ... its like a video blog, except there is some really professional stuff. Check out the Simpsons live action version.

If you've never seen the Alien Song or the car commercial that captured the image of a ghost, this is the place.

What a great way to spend a Saturday morning, with the kids and dogs at Nana's house and Mike at Kings Island with some friends.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the place with that commercial that scared me to death and cost me three years of my life expectancy? It should be banned...luv luv, glad you enjoyed your time alone at home!!!

7/10/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home