TOP LABELS

Aly, Zak, family, faith, musings, photos, scrap, travel, rants

Saturday, September 01, 2012

The Girl is Alright.

It has been two weeks since we left Aly at boarding school, and I couldn't ask for things to have gone any better for her. Mike was going to visit her this week and then had the sudden thought that he should just bring her home for the long weekend. I'm so happy to see her and she is so happy to see her doggies. :)

Even though she talked her daddy's ear off all the way home, she spent two hours telling me all about the dorm, her friends, activities and the like last night.  And that was without talking through the classes. It so reminds me of my first year at Western, coming home nearly every weekend and sitting in the middle of the living room floor Friday nights, telling Mom and Dad about my week.

We are so blessed to have found the right place for her. She's happy (and doing well in school too), and that is all we can ask for. Praise God for His hand in our lives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home